The smart and easy linked data editing, browsing and visualization tool. It combines exceptional ease of use with powerful features that help do much of the work for you.
- SmartRDF editor autocompletes your RDF syntax for you, with common ontology vocabularies built-in.
- Convert between many different RDF syntaxes quickly and easily.
- Visualize the data you are viewing and export for others to look at.
- SPARQL querying, with autocomplete and verbose feedback to help you refine and correct your queries.
- Easy to use views of the classes and properties in your data or ontology that update with your changes.
A .NET port of the frequently updated, well established Jena semantic web framework. Jena .NET uses the IKVM virtual machine to bring you the latest Jena package. Some highlights include:
- Create mashups
- Query RDF models using SPARQL and return in XML format
- Iterate through a Jena model straight from your .NET application
- Persist to offline storage
Ingenious Framework is the ultimate .NET software stack for building next generation, open-world applications using a uniquely simple and easy to use syntax for building, storing and accessing RDF triple data (the data format used by the semantic web).
Not only a serialization library for RDF, it offers a complete intelligent data access layer coupled with a lightweight MVVM (Model View View-Model) library to give you all you need to start using the semantic web natively in your .NET applications using modern best practices.